Terms & Conditions
Use of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site
The GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site and all services provided in connection with these.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SAFETY INFORMATION
- Golfers access the courses and practice areas at their own risk.
- Golfers are advised to have personal golf insurance.
- Golfers should warn others in the event of hitting an errant shot by shouting 'Fore', or if they believe their shot could land near others.
- Golfers are advised to wear suitable outdoor footwear with adequate grip in wet conditions.
- Buggy users must complete a hire form and be familiar with the safe operation of a buggy before use.
- A klaxon will sound in the event of thunder, or if thunder is approaching. On hearing the klaxon, golfers must leave the course immediately.
- In the event of an emergency, customers are advised to call 999, prior to alerting golf course staff.
ONLINE TEE BOOKINGS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment & Booking Confirmation
- Your card will be charged the full amount at the time of booking.
- You must present your booking confirmation on arrival - please print or present on your mobile device. We will not allow entry to the course without a valid booking confirmation.
- Please be aware we operate course marshals who may also request your booking confirmation.
- We operate a pair-up policy - please note you may be paired-up with other golfers if you book 3 players or less in one tee time.
- If you wish to cancel or amend your booking, you must give us at least 24 hours notice before your tee time. We will either move your booking to an alternative time/date within 14 days after the original booking, or issue a green fee credit note to the value of your original booking.
- Refunds are not issued for online bookings (except in the event of complete course closure by management).
- We do not offer refunds for inclement weather, however if management are required to temporarily close the course due to standing water or lightning, then we will issue a credit note to the value of your original booking.
- We do not offer green fee credit notes if you arrive with less players than the original booking and you did not give us at least 24 hours notice to cancel/amend your booking.
GENERAL TEE BOOKINGS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment/Booking Confirmation & General Terms
- Members and visitors are required to check in at reception before you play.
- You must pay a green fee or present a valid Loyaltee Club membership card, and we will issue you with a check-in receipt to take onto the course.
- Please be aware we operate course marshals who may request your check-in receipt at any time.
- We operate a pair-up policy - please note you may be paired-up with other golfers if you book 3 players or less in one tee time.
- Each golfer must have a set of clubs - we do not allow sharing of sets of clubs at any time as this can lead to slow play.
- If you wish to cancel or amend your booking, you must give us at least 24 hours notice before your tee time.
- We do not offer refunds for inclement weather, however if management are required to temporarily close the course due to standing water, reduced visibility or lightning, then we will issue a credit note to the value of your original booking, or rebook your tee time for another day within the same price band as your original booking.
GOLF OUTINGS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A golf outing booking is for a minimum of 12 players.
2. Outings must be booked in fourballs. The Club reserves the right to pair-up golfers on the day.
3. Please ensure that players adhere to club dress codes – both course and clubhouse. Further information on dress code is available on request from the Club in advance of your booking.
4. The Customer agrees to take full responsibility, and reimburse the Club, for the cost of repair arising from any damage to the property, contents or course and grounds by the players in their golf outing.
5. Glendale Golf provides free Personal Liability Insurance cover for each player on the day of the event, provided by our partners Golf Care Insurance, subject to policy terms & conditions. We will require each player to complete an Insurance Registration Form on arrival or prior the event.
6. All prices quoted include VAT.
1. All bookings require a deposit of £10 per person to be paid at the time of booking. If the event occurs less than 14 days from booking then full payment is required at time of booking.
2. Tee times will only be guaranteed on receipt of a deposit and signed booking form. The Club reserves the right to cancel any booking without liability in the event of non-payment of a deposit.
3. Deposits are non-refundable except in accordance with the Cancellation policy below.
ARRANGEMENTS AND NUMBERS ATTENDING
1. Glendale Golf will contact the customer to confirm the number of attendees 7 days prior to the event. The full invoice amount (less deposit) will be payable on the day of the event for the amount of players confirmed 7 days prior to the event. A reduction in the invoice amount will not be offered for a shortfall of numbers on the day of the event.
2. If more attendees arrive on the day of the event than confirmed 7 days prior to the event, then each additional player will be charged , subject to availability.
3. The Club reserves the right to reschedule the event if the attendance differs significantly from the number of attendees confirmed at the time of booking.
1. Cancellation charges are outlined below.
- a. 7 days or more prior to the golf event - All deposits lost or event transferred to a future date.
- b. Within 7 days prior to golf event - Full balance payable.
2. Glendale Golf will not be liable to offer a reduction or refund part or full in the event that weather affects your event.
3. Glendale Golf reserves the right to cancel the event due to course closure for any reason. This does not include course closure due to weather, unsafe ground conditions or essential maintenance following poor weather or other reasons outside of the Club’s control. In the event that course closure is due to planned maintenance work, then a refund or alternative date will be offered.
1. For all bookings payment of the balance is to be made in full no later than the day of the event prior to the first tee time.
2. 10% advance payment discount – payment in full must be made at the time of booking. Any additional attendees will be charged at full price. Glendale Golf will not be liable to offer a refund in the event that fewer players arrive on the day of the event.
3. The Club is not liable to offer reductions or reimbursement in the event that weather affects your golf day in any way whatsoever excluding section 14.
4. The Customer agrees to take full responsibility, and reimburse the Club, for the cost of repair arising from any damage to the property, contents or course and grounds by the players in their golf society.
5. All prices quoted include VAT unless otherwise stated.
To register with GlendaleGolf.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
Password and security
When you register to use the Glendale Golf tee reservations system you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting 0208 876 3205.
If GlendaleGolf.co.uk has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site, we may require you to change your password.
Refunds on promotional offers
Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The services provided by the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site do not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site. To use the GlendaleGolf.co.uk site you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
The content of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site without written permission from GlendaleGolf.co.uk.
You may not use the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Tesco.com Site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- GlendaleGolf.co.uk reserves the right to refuse to post material on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site or to remove material already posted on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site.
Availability of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site
Although GlendaleGolf.co.uk aims to offer you the best service possible, GlendaleGolf.co.uk makes no promise that the services at the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site will meet your requirements. GlendaleGolf.co.uk cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to our Online team (see below for contact details) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. GlendaleGolf.co.uk will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
The GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site is provided by GlendaleGolf.co.uk without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while GlendaleGolf.co.uk tries to ensure that material included on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. GlendaleGolf.co.uk will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site. If GlendaleGolf.co.uk is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site
- inadequacy of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk site to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site.
Nothing in this paragraph applies to GlendaleGolf.co.uk's liability in respect of products sold through the Online clearance Store.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude GlendaleGolf.co.uk's liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
Our acceptance of an order takes place on despatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
Third Party Websites
As a convenience to GlendaleGolf.co.uk customers, the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. GlendaleGolf.co.uk is not responsible for content on the Internet or any other site outside the GlendaleGolf.co.ukSite.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
GlendaleGolf.co.uk makes no promise that materials on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
LoyalTee Terms and Conditions:
• Cards are property of Glendale Golf Ltd and ultimately Glendale Managed Services.
• Glendale Golf will use the information supplied to contact you via post, phone, email or other means provided, to inform you with specific offers for you. This will be based on your pattern of use at the course.
• Information gathered by use of the card will be stored in line with the data protection act 1998, and will only be used with the express permission of the applicant.
• Information will not be shared with third parties outside the Parkwood Group but may be shared with Glendale Golf’s sister company, Parkwood Leisure.
• Abuse of the scheme may be determined by any Glendale Golf Manager, and may result in removal of the card and termination of membership of the LoyalTee Scheme. Glendale Golf may refuse (at all times acting reasonably) any LoyalTee rewards where there is evidence of abuse or attempted abuse of the LoyalTee Scheme or where the customer has not acted as a consumer. For the avoidance of
doubt abuse in this clause includes, but is not limited to:
1. Having LoyalTee accounts in fictitious names
2. Having multiple LoyalTee accounts or multiple addresses,
multiple memberships of a LoyalTee scheme
3. Claiming points not earned from their own transactions
4. Exceeding the maximum points earned limit
5. Making multiple purchases that breach the terms and conditions
associated with the product offer
6. The returning of goods for a refund.
7. The breaching of any terms of the LoyalTee scheme
• The LoyalTee card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
• Members are only entitled to one LoyalTee account each. Glendale Golf reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
• Glendale of Glendale Golf may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Loyaltee membership or cards.
• Glendale Golf is under no obligation to continue the LoyalTee scheme indefinitely.
• The scheme will be terminated at site when the Glendale Golf lease at the relevant facility is no longer effective.
• All prices and Loyaltee redeemable exchange rates and products and services are correct at time of going to print but may be subject to amendments at any time. Taxes and other duties, when they are applied, may be subject to alteration without notice.
• Partners and services provided may be withdrawn or altered without prior notice.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Glendale-Golf.com Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site and the Online clearance Store. If you continue to use the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Glendale-Golf.com Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and GlendaleGolf.co.uk ignores this, GlendaleGolf.co.uk will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
Glendale Golf Ltd. shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Glendale Golf is a division of Glendale Managed Services Limited Registered in England.
If you have any queries please contact our Online team at email@example.com
Company Registration No.989758 , VAT No. 604576737