Get into Golf! Five 1-hour beginner lessons only £50
Thinking of taking up golf?
We love golf. We think you will too. Golf is a great game for everyone – it’s fun, gets you fit, reduces stress and offers full lungs of fresh air. A round of golf can take you away from the hassles of everyday life and focus your mind. And it’s great for having a laugh with friends and making new ones. The famous 19th hole is a place to enjoy a drink, discuss your game and meet your future opponents.
But isn’t golf difficult?
Not at all. With a little bit of practice you’ll soon be hitting those balls with ease and really enjoying the game. Anyone can do it.
But it’s definitely not for people like me.
Nonsense. Golf is great game for everyone of all ages: male or female, fit or unfit, style icon or sensible dresser. The best thing to do is simply give it a go. Book a taster session and see what you think. It’s usually free, so you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Let’s get started now and you’ll be enjoying your first swing in no time. The entire five-week course is just £50, so is great value too.
- Lessons take place at the Driving Range and the Family Course
- Group size is a maximum of ten – learn together at the same pace!
- Golf balls, clubs and equipment supplied
- No dress code – just wear something warm and comfortable
- Only £50 for the course – that’s only £10 per lesson!
- Click here to view course dates
Complete the booking form below or call our golf team on 0208 876 3205.