Golf Coaches, Richmond Park Golf Course
Flexible hours and generous rate of pay
Richmond Park Golf Course is London’s premier pay & play golf course, with 36-holes, driving range and Academy Course. We now require experienced Golf Coaches for what promises to be a busy and exciting golf season. Duties include:
- Deliver quality one-to-one and group coaching sessions
- Develop and progress coaching programmes for the various ages and abilities
- Provide a safe learning environment
What we look for in our Golf Coaches:
- PGA or other recognised golf coaching qualification
- Show energy, a positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Experience in coaching and playing to a high level
- Skilled to deliver excellent structured coaching sessions
- Good communication skills
- Approachable, patient, and passionate about golf!
This is an employed role although hours are flexible. Branded uniform and marketing support will be provided. All coaching appointments will be subject to relevant checks including references and enhanced DBS checks.
You’ll also get access to the The Parkwood Group ‘My Benefits’ scheme, including complimentary use of all our golf and leisure centres, plus a generous staff bonus scheme for green fee and membership sales.
Apply now by emailing email@example.com or phone 0208 876 3205 and speak to Jon – immediate start available!
Closing date for applications is 31/05/18.