Five reasons to play golf this week
- The amazing weather! With blue skies and temperatures hitting 26ºC, it’s a great time to enjoy a round of golf.
- Golf adds five years to your life. Scientists from the Health Research Centre at Edinburgh University recently found that playing golf not only improves cardiovascular and respiratory health, but also increases life expectancy by five years. Read more here.
- Improved golf courses. Our greenkeeping team have been busy preparing both courses so they are in top shape for the golf season. While the recent weather has been challenging, we’re delighted to report that the Prince’s and Duke’s now look amazing. Further enhancements include new tee markers, divot boxes and flagsticks. Our driving range has also received the same treatment, with the installation of 15 brand new Premier Range Mats.
- New menu. This week sees the launch of our new Nineteen Bar & Kitchen menu, with plenty of new dishes including the signature Blackened Salsa Burger. Come and enjoy alfresco dining on our wonderful lakeside veranda, overlooking both 18th greens.
- 15% off all green fees! That’s right – make the most of this week’s amazing weather with an extra 15% off all green fees! Enter voucher code DROP15 at the checkout when you book online. Hurry, as the voucher code is only valid until midnight 19/04/18.