Tee Bookings & Membership Terms
Tee Bookings & Green Fees
Payment & Booking Confirmation
- All golfers must pay a green fee or have a valid membership to access the courses.
- We advise all golfers to book a tee time in advance. You may either book a tee time online or by calling the venue.
- When you book online your card will be charged the full amount at the time of booking.
- All players are required to check in at reception before play.
- You must present your booking confirmation on arrival – please print or present on your mobile device. We will not allow entry to the course without a valid booking confirmation.
- Please be aware we operate course marshals who will also request sight of your online booking confirmation or payment receipt.
- We operate a pair-up policy – please note you may be paired-up with other golfers if you book 3 players or less in one tee time.
Unable to make your booking, or want to make changes?
- If you are unable to make your tee time please call the golf venue and we will be pleased to reschedule your original booking to another day. Please do not email as we may not see it before you are due to arrive.
- Your new tee time must be within 2 months of the original booking and within the same price band (e.g if your original tee time was within our ‘Twilight’ price band, your new tee time must also be in this price band).
- You must call us in advance of your original booking to notify us you are unable to make your tee time. We are unable to reschedule tee times if we have not received notification in advance.
- We will only reschedule your original tee time once – we are unable to make further changes to a tee time that has been previously rescheduled.
Can I get a refund?
- We are unable to issue refunds once your online tee time or green fee is confirmed/paid.
- Refunds are only issued in the event of course closure made by management, due to unsafe conditions or emergency maintenance.
What happens if I book/pay online and some of the players in my tee time are unable to make it on the day?
- Partial refunds will not be issued if less golfers arrive on the day of play, however we will be pleased to reschedule your complete booking to another day within 2 months of the original booking. Please call your golf venue to reschedule your tee time.
- The alternative time/date must be the same price band as the original booking.
What happens if it’s raining or the weather is unfavourable?
- We do not offer refunds for unfavourable weather.
- If management are required to temporarily close the course due to emergency maintenance or unsafe conditions (these conditions will be defined by the Company), we will contact you to issue a refund or reschedule your tee time to the equivalent value of your original booking.
- In the event that lightning stops play you may either resume your round when safe to do so, or we will reschedule your tee time to the equivalent value of your original booking.
Loyaltee 12 Month Membership
- This package is offered for a minimum of 12 months. Members can pay either by annual subscription in advance, or pay monthly by Direct Debit. For granting this credit, members pay an additional 10% charge which is incorporated in the Direct Debit payments.
- Direct Debit payments will continue beyond 12 months until such time as you advise us in writing of your intention to cancel. Please notify us at least 14 days before your Direct Debit due date in writing to the club where you joined. Members are advised to take steps to cancel their direct debit thereafter.
- In exceptional circumstances, e.g. injury or pregnancy, you may be allowed to defer your membership for an agreed period (up to a maximum of 6 months). This request must be to your club, in writing, stating the reason for deferral and including supporting medical evidence. We reserve the right to decline your application, or apply an administration fee. Any such period spent deferred will not form any part of any agreed minimum number of payments.
- During your first 12 months, you can transfer your Direct Debit membership to a friend or relative who can then take over the remainder of your existing membership. Your cancellation fee would then be waived. A nominal administration charge of £25 for the transfer will be made to the new member. Please contact the club for a transferral form.
- All members are required to show their membership card at reception. A photograph will be required on joining for identification purposes. Members will be refused free entry into Loyaltee 12 Month activities without a valid membership card. Membership cards are non-transferable and must only be used by the main cardholder. Only the cardholder can make bookings.
- Certain activities under the Loyaltee 12 Month membership require prior booking to guarantee availability. A booking receipt will be provided at reception for all bookings, random checks may be taken so please retain your receipt.
- Tee times for all Loyaltee 12 Month bookings must be adhered to. As a result, if you attend at a later or earlier time than booked you may be refused entry onto the golf course until the next available tee time.
- Please make every effort to advise the club if not attending a tee time. This will allow other customers to utilise the space. Members who do not attend booked a tee time without 48 hours prior notice will be charged the current cost of the missed activity.
- You may be charged the full visitor green fee cost of a tee time if you fail to attend and without giving at least 24 hours notice to cancel your booking.
- Use of other Glendale Golf courses. All Loyaltee 12 Month members benefit from free use of all other courses in the Glendale Golf group. Please note that use of this benefit is subject to a maximum of 1 round per course per month throughout the year. Use of the members ‘home’ course continues to be unlimited. The ‘home’ course is the golf course at which the member is registered and pays their membership subscription to.
- Public Holidays. Please note that use of our golf courses on Public Holidays is not included as part of 5-Day Membership for Loyaltee 1 Month or Loyaltee 12 Month members.
- You must use all equipment and facilities in an appropriate manner and give safe regard to your own health and safety and to that of others.
- We will write to inform you a minimum of two weeks before the introduction of any price increase. Please inform us if your personal details change e.g. address, telephone number, e-mail.
- Membership prices are reviewed on an annual basis.
- We reserve the right to withdraw all or any part of our facilities for any periods where we require them for private events or in connection with repair, alteration or maintenance work.
- We accept no liability for lost or stolen goods whilst on our premises unless as a direct result of our negligence. Property stored in lockers is at your own risk. Cars parked in the car park and all contents in them are your responsibility and we will not accept any liability for loss or damage to them.
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure they use the facilities provided under this agreement. Glendale Golf takes no responsibility for non attendance and as such refunds will not be issued due to non attendance.
- Members must comply with conditions of use displayed throughout the club relevant to each activity.
- Glendale Golf reserve the right to adjust or amend the terms and conditions as necessary without prior notice. Members are requested to adhere to the terms and conditions of use. These may vary from time to time within the centre of choice.
- We reserve the right to cancel a membership if these conditions are not adhered to.
Golf Society Bookings
- A golf society booking is for a minimum of 12 players.
- Societies must be booked in fourballs. The Club reserves the right to pair-up golfers on the day.
- The Customer agrees to take full responsibility, and reimburse the Club, for the cost of repair arising from any damage to the property, contents or course and grounds by the players in their golf society.
- All bookings require a deposit of £5 per person to be paid at the time of booking. If the event occurs less than 14 days from booking then full payment is required at time of booking.
- Tee times will only be guaranteed on receipt of a deposit and signed booking form. The Club reserves the right to cancel any booking without liability in the event of non-payment of a deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable except in accordance with the Cancellation policy below.
- We will contact the customer to confirm the number of attendees 7 days prior to the event. The full invoice amount (less deposit) will be payable on the day of the event for the amount of players confirmed 7 days prior to the event. A reduction in the invoice amount will not be offered for a shortfall of numbers on the day of the event.
- If more attendees arrive on the day of the event than confirmed 7 days prior to the event, then each additional player will be charged as per the agreed amount, subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to reschedule the event if the attendance differs significantly from the number of attendees confirmed at the time of booking.
- Cancellation charges are outlined below.- a. 7 days or more prior to the golf event – All deposits lost or event transferred to a future date.- b. Within 7 days prior to golf event – Full balance payable.
- We will not be liable to offer a reduction or refund part or full in the event that weather affects your event.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event due to course closure for any reason. This does not include course closure due to weather, unsafe ground conditions or essential maintenance following poor weather or other reasons outside of our control. In the event that course closure is due to planned maintenance work, then a refund or alternative date will be offered.
- For all bookings payment of the balance is to be made in full no later than the day of the event prior to the first tee time.
- We are not liable to offer reductions or reimbursement in the event that weather affects your golf day in any way whatsoever excluding section 14.
- The Customer agrees to take full responsibility, and reimburse us for the cost of repair arising from any damage to the property, contents or course and grounds by the players in their golf society.
- All prices quoted include VAT unless otherwise stated.
Password and security
When you register to use the Glendale Golf tee booking system, you will be asked to create a username and password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and bookings that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately.
If GlendaleGolf.co.uk has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site, we may require you to change your password.
Refunds on promotional offers
Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The services provided by the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site do not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site. To use the GlendaleGolf.co.uk site you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
The content of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site without written permission from GlendaleGolf.co.uk.
You may not use the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Tesco.com Site
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- GlendaleGolf.co.uk reserves the right to refuse to post material on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site or to remove material already posted on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site.
Availability of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site
Although GlendaleGolf.co.uk aims to offer you the best service possible, GlendaleGolf.co.uk makes no promise that the services at the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site will meet your requirements. GlendaleGolf.co.uk cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to our Online team (see below for contact details) or by email at email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. GlendaleGolf.co.uk will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
The GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site is provided by GlendaleGolf.co.uk without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while GlendaleGolf.co.uk tries to ensure that material included on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. GlendaleGolf.co.uk will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site. If GlendaleGolf.co.uk is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site
- Inadequacy of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk site to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site.
Nothing in this paragraph applies to GlendaleGolf.co.uk’s liability in respect of products sold through the Online clearance Store.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude GlendaleGolf.co.uk’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
Our acceptance of an order takes place on despatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
Third Party Websites
As a convenience to GlendaleGolf.co.uk customers, the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. GlendaleGolf.co.uk is not responsible for content on the Internet or any other site outside the GlendaleGolf.co.ukSite.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
GlendaleGolf.co.uk makes no promise that materials on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Glendale-Golf.com Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site and the Online clearance Store. If you continue to use the GlendaleGolf.co.uk Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Glendale-Golf.com Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and GlendaleGolf.co.uk ignores this, GlendaleGolf.co.uk will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
Glendale Golf Ltd. shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Glendale Golf is a division of Glendale Managed Services Limited Registered in England.
If you have any queries please contact our Online team at firstname.lastname@example.org
John Comyn Drive
Company Registration No.989758 , VAT No. 604576737
Let's stay connected. Follow us on social networks.