Save the date…
Join us and celebrate the launch of London Airlinks Golf Course!
We’d love for you to come along and enjoy a fun day of golf and be one of the first to try our brand new 18-hole course and Toptracer® Range.
Entry is only £10 per person and gets donated to Let’s Go Southall – a local group of charities & volunteers working together to help get the community more active.
Click the tabs to find out more. We look forward to seeing you there!
The Stakeholder Golf Day is an opportunity for our colleagues and industry/business partners to enjoy a day’s golf at our newly opened golf facility in west London.
- Coffee/tea and breakfast bap on arrival from 08:00.
- Warm up in our a ‘nearest the pin’ competition on our Toptracer® Range. Prize for the closest shot!
- 18-holes Texas Scramble competition in teams of four – don’t worry of don’t have a team, as we’ll pair you up with others.
- Return to the clubhouse for a rolling buffet and prize giving.
Entry fee is £10 per person all proceeds are donated to Let’s Go Southall, a group of community organisations, charities and volunteers working together to help get Southall more physically active.
Texas Scramble is one of golf’s most popular formats. You’ll be playing in a team of four:
- After all four players have teed off, the team decides which drive is the best. Each player must contribute a minimum of three drives!
- From there, all members of the team place their golf balls where the chosen drive ended up, with all members playing a second shot from this spot.
- From these second shots, one is chosen and all play a third shot from there – and so on until the ball is holed.
- Each team returns one score for each hole and the team with the lowest score for the round wins.
Playing off either the white or red tees. Maximum handicap is 28.
Those living in and around the capital can look forward to a brand new golf experience this summer.
Eight years in the making, London Airlinks Golf Course opens its doors this summer and promises to bring the drama of links golf to the urbanity of London!
Taking inspiration from Scotland’s famous coastal courses, the new 18-hole layout features dramatic dunes and water features. Epic views of London’s famous landmarks are a reminder that you’re within easy reach of the city.
The hub of this unique facility is a vibrant clubhouse and floodlit Toptracer® Range. Golf enthusiasts of all levels can play in global competitions, or enjoy a fun night out with friends. Newcomers to the game are especially welcome!
All the ingredients are now in place for London Airlinks Golf Course to become this summer’s must-visit golfing destination.
The entry fee is £10 per person and gets donated to Let’s Go Southall, a group of community organisations, charities and volunteers working together to help get Southall more physically active.
Donations payable at the clubhouse reception. Feel free to donate more than £10!