Important info for memberships, green fees & lessons
As a valued member of our golf community, we understand you may be concerned about what this means for your membership subscription, prepaid tee time or golf lesson package. With this in mind, we want to provide the following assurances:
Loyaltee 12 Month members that pay by monthly Direct Debit:
- Payments will be automatically suspended and will continue for the remainder of your term when the centres reopen. You won’t need to take any further action, so please don’t cancel your Direct Debit as unavoidable charges may be incurred.
Loyaltee 12 Month members that pay annually:
- Your annual membership term will be automatically suspended for the period of closure and will continue for the remainder of your term when the centres reopen.
Loyaltee 1 Month members:
- ‘No contract’ Loyaltee 1 Month memberships will be suspended from 23/03/20 and automatically reinstated for the balance of your one month term when the centres reopens.
Golfers that have prepaid online for an tee time:
- A credit will be applied to your booking so you can reschedule your tee time (within the same price band) within 3 months of the centres reopening. Simply contact the centre and we’ll do the rest.
- Any lesson packages or courses that have been paid for in advance will be rescheduled when the centres reopen. Your golf coach will be in touch to arrange this.