It’s been two weeks since we reopened our fairways again and it’s been great to welcome back our local community of golfers.
Many of you will be aware that we’ve recently started a major improvement project on our driving range. We’ve received a huge amount of enquries about the range so we wanted to give you an update to the progress we’ve made.
- Our previous driving range consisted of two seperate buildings. We’ve ‘connected’ them together with a concrete pad, which has created two additional bays.
- The new building is much more spacious and airey than before. The next stage of refurbishment includes new bay dividers, mats, flooring and lighting.
- A new ball dispenser building has been constructed adjacent to the range entrance. This will house the latest dispener technology, including contactless payment and preloaded swipe cards.
- The range will be equipped with powerful LED floodlights and will be open from dawn til late.
- A new pathway has been constructed from the clubhouse, featuring uplift lighting.
In addition to the above works, a short game area is being constructed alongside the range and will include floodlit chipping greens and practice bunkers.
This six-figure investment is part of several major improvement projects across our six Glendale Golf Centres. The finished product will result in one of the finest practice facilities in Essex.
We’re making excellent progress and we’re aiming to reopen the range in May. If you have any queries about the project please don’t hesitate to contact us.