The new way to enjoy food & drink at the Nineteen Bar & Kitchen
The Prime Minister announced that the COVID Roadmap is on track and further easing of restrictions will go ahead on Monday 17th May. We have made some further changes that are applicable from 21st June.
Read our FAQs below for further information, but the key changes are:
- Clubhouse bar & restaurants will reopen and customers can eat & drink indoors. Rule of 6 applies, table service only.
- Groups seated in our outdoor areas are limited to 30 people. Table service will continue as before.
- Changing rooms will reopen with limits to the number of users.
- Face coverings must still be worn when entering our premises.
- Buggies can be shared from 21st June.
While the announcement is positive news, we continue to encourage all customers to adhere to social distancing and consider the risks associated with COVID when meeting others.