Following the recent storms, we’ve made a decision to close the 18-hole and 9-hole courses this week to carry out important maintenance. We expect to reopen on Sunday 27th February.
The closure means we can fast-track essential tasks that will improve the overall quality of the course for the year ahead, so you can enjoy a better playing experience sooner rather than later.
The golf course may be closed for essential renovation work, but our Toptracer® range is open and here to help you improve. Learn your club yardages, shape your shots and play interactive games, preparing your game for when the course re-opens.
Check out the FAQs and find out more about our new Toptracer® Range Card!
How long will the course be closed for?
The course will be closed from 21st and we aim to reopen on Sunday 27th February, subject to a daily review by our greenkeepers.
What work is being carried out?
The closure will allow our specialist maintenance teams to carry out essential pre-season tasks including:
- Vertidraining – a process that allows surface water to drain through the soil. This will be carried out on all fairways, tees & greens.
- Ditch clearance – our team will be clearing out debris from the many ditches that cross the course. This will allow water to freely run off playing surfaces.
- Bridge repairs – new timber sleepers are being used to replace any damaged bridges.
- Preventative spraying – all playing surfaces will be treated to protect turf from disease and nourise the grass.
Will the driving range remain open?
Yes, while we work on the course you can work on your game! Our Toptracer® Range and clubhouse will be open all week as normal.
This week marks the launch of our new Toptracer® Range Card – save £££s with a preloaded card and practice whenever you like. Check out the special offer below.
While we work on improving the course, you can work on your game at our Toptracer® Range.
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new Toptracer® Range Card. Simply tap the preloaded card on the dispenser and enjoy the Toptracer® experience, whenever you like.
- Available in 1000 & 2000 ball options – save £££s compared to regular buckets
- Toptracer® tech is installed in every bay and tracks each shot you hit
- No need to book – open til late every night
- Fresh-baked pizza available to order to your bay
- Everyone welcome, especially newcomers!
You can now order your Toptracer® Range Card from the clubhouse reception.