The best deal in golf is back for the summer! Book a great value twilight round online and add a buggy for only £10.
Loyaltee™ 12 Month and 1 Month members can also take advantage of this offer.
Terms & conditions apply – read our FAQs below more information.
How do I book a Sunchaser tee time?
Click on the ‘BOOK A TEE’ link above and choose any available twilight tee time. Simply add a £10 buggy to your booking.
Can I rent a buggy when I turn up?
The Sunchaser deal is incredibly popular so sells out quickly! To guarantee your £10 buggy, add it to the checkout when you book your tee time online. You can also rent a £10 buggy on arrival, but it’s first come, first served and availability is not guaranteed.
What time do twilight tee times start from?
Twilight tee times vary according to time of year. Check your local Glendale Golf Centre for the latest times, but they are generally:
- April to August: from 5pm
- September & October: from 3pm
- November to January: from 1pm
- February & March: from 2pm
What time do I have to return the buggy?
Buggies must be returned no later than 30 minutes before the centre closes, otherwise a late return fee of £30 will be charged. A team member will inform you of the return time when you collect your buggy.
Offer terms & conditions
- Offer only available for online tee time bookings, prepaid in advance.
- Our usual booking & cancellation terms apply.
- You must be over 17 years of age to operate a rental buggy.
- For your own safety, buggies seat a maximum of two people.
- Offer also available to Loyaltee™ 12 Month and 1 Month members when you make an online tee booking.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.