Digital Marketing Assistant – Golf
London – Full Time
Up to £25,000 per annum plus benefits
Looking to develop your career in marketing and have a passion for golf? We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team. Glendale Golf is one of Europe’s leading ‘pay & play’ golf operators, with seven golf centres around the UK.
Working closely with our UK marketing team, you’ll be responsible for supporting our digital marketing activities.
You’ll be based at our offices at Richmond Park (SW London) with occasional travel to our other Glendale Golf centres as needed. Working hours are flexible.
Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group, meaning you’ll have plenty of opportunities to gain experience with our UK marketing team that is responsible for our leisure, outdoor activities and theatre locations.
You’ll also play a major role in the exciting launch of a new golf centre in London, due to open in 2023.
- Social media content creation and scheduling.
- Monitoring and engaging in social media conversations.
- Website administration.
- Manage weekly email marketing campaigns.
- PPM advertising.
- Working closely with our golf managers to achieve our marketing objectives.
- Coordinate and report on marketing KPIs.
- You’ll have a keen interest in golf.
- Strong IT skills.
- Confident copywriter with excellent grammar.
- A good understanding of social media and content creation.
The role has an initial starting salary of up to £25,000 per annum with a genuine opportunity to progress a career with a dynamic and expanding company.
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
- Free use of Glendale Golf Courses, free gym membership for you and a nominated person, Employee Discount Portal, company sick pay, career progression and more..!
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Parkwood Leisure Holdings Ltd Group are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.