Sales Operations Manager
Richmond Park Golf Course – Full Time
Up to £32,000 per annum plus benefits
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Sales Operations Manager to join our team at Richmond Park Golf Course, one of Europe’s most popular pay & play golf destinations.
You’ll be an important part of our management team and responsible for providing an exceptional experience, along every step of the customer journey.
As an ambassador for our brand values, you’ll understand the importance of quality, hospitality and continual improvement. You’ll develop our green fee, driving range and golf academy services, in addition to our range of Loyaltee™ flexible memberships.
If you’re passionate about golf and want to play a major part in shaping the future of our business then we want to hear from you!
This is a permanent role, 40 hours per week to include weekends and shifts to match the peak times of our golf business.
Summary of duties:
- Support the Centre Manager in the daily management of a busy commercial golf operation.
- Deliver the very best customer & member experience in line with our quality standards.
- Day to day management of Intelligent Golf – our tee booking system. Monitor and report on tee time, range, lesson and society booking performance.
- Proactive role in the development of our driving range and academy. Lead role for our academy team, working collaboratively with our coaches to develop our lessons services including our successful ‘GO GOLFING™’ beginner programme.
- Overseeing the member journey from enquiry to orientation and retention.
- Organise events such as our highly popular Loyaltee™ Opens.
- Manage and respond to a high volume of customer enquiries.
- A background in leisure, golf or hospitality.
- IT savvy.
- Energetic, with excellent communication skills.
- Openly receives feedback.
- Able to work shifts to suit the needs of a typical hospitality business.
- You will have strong leadership qualities, a desire to learn and have an understanding of what amazing customer service looks like.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee discount portal – discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you’re the ideal candidate we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 June 2022
About Lex Leisure
Lex Leisure seeks to operate leisure venues on a commercial basis with a view to generating a surplus that can be used for our principal objective of supporting those who are disabled, physically or mentally or who require support or bespoke care plans to stay physically active. Lex Leisure, working with key partners, wants to empower disabled people to take a more active role in all aspects of sport and physical activity and for our facilities to be more inclusive and to provide a greater range of sporting opportunities for disabled people.
For more information visit www.lexleisure.org.uk