Richmond Park Golf Course – Self Employed
The golf academy at Richmond Park Golf Course is growing quickly and we’re looking for more qualified golf coaches to join our team.
Our coaches are self-employed and should be either PGA or EGTF qualified.
We pay very generous commission on all gross lesson & coaching sales and provide free marketing support and branded apparel. We’re a very popular choice for beginners and novice golfers, so this is a brilliant opportunity for energetic and proactive coaches to develop a loyal customer base with high earning potential.
As one of Europe’s most popular golf destinations, our aim is to get more people to try, learn and love golf. If you’re interested in joining our team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of duties:
- Responsible for delivering a range of lessons and coaching programmes in line with our annual planner.
- Managing online and offline lessons using Google Calendar, which is linked to our online booking system (over 80% of our lessons are now booked online).
- Supporting our ‘GO GOLFING™’ initiative to help more people in the community to enjoy the physical and mental health benefits of golf.
- Occasional outreach activities.
- Supporting our marketing strategies by providing content for videos, social media etc.
- Brand ambassors for Glendale Golf.
- Must be PGA or EGTF qualified.
- Current DBS clearance.
- Hold personal liability insurance for coaching activities.
- Experience in coaching people at all skill levels & experience.
- IT savvy.
- Energetic, with excellent communication skills.
- Able to work hours in line with a typical hospitality business.
- A desire to learn and have an understanding of what amazing customer service looks like.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Very generous commission on 100% of your gross lesson sales.
- Highly effective marketing support with access to a wide audience of golfers.
- Free Callaway branded apparel.
- High earning potential at one of Europe’s most popular golf venues.
How to Apply
If you’re the ideal candidate we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to email@example.com
- 20 June 2022
About Lex Leisure
Lex Leisure seeks to operate leisure venues on a commercial basis with a view to generating a surplus that can be used for our principal objective of supporting those who are disabled, physically or mentally or who require support or bespoke care plans to stay physically active. Lex Leisure, working with key partners, wants to empower disabled people to take a more active role in all aspects of sport and physical activity and for our facilities to be more inclusive and to provide a greater range of sporting opportunities for disabled people.
For more information visit www.lexleisure.org.uk