Full Time – Permanent
From £32k per annum, plus bonus
Following a £multi-million investment by Glendale Golf, we are looking for a Centre Manager at London Airlinks Golf Course, located in West London.
Opening summer 2023, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to lead a team at a brand new 18-hole golf course, Toptracer® Range and cafe/bar.
You’ll be responsible for making sure that every customer has the very best experience, so you’ll lead from the front, understand how to motivate and have an eye for quality.
We welcome applications from candidates with experience in other industries, but you will need to have a good understanding of golf. You’ll receive support & training from our central team, in addition to the team at nearby Richmond Park Golf Course.
- Assist with the mobilisation and launch of a brand new facility including 18-hole course, clubhouse and Toptracer® Range.
- Recruiting a strong team to deliver a range of services including customer experience, maintenance, catering and retail.
- Manage the day to day operations of a busy golf venue.
- Accountable for P&L and commercial performance.
- Working closely with the golf course maintenance team to provide an exceptional quality playing experience.
- Identifying opportunities and partnerships with local businesses and community groups to help raise the profile of this new venue and encourage more people to try, learn & love golf.
- Brand ambassador for our WINning Formula experience – you’ll develop a culture of continuous improvement. You’ll always be in tune with customer’s expectations and have an appetite to exceed them.
- Prioritising the safety and welfare of our team and customers. You’ll be responsible for administering all legislative processes including H&S, HR and EMS.
- Delivery of our brilliant, creative marketing strategy. You’ll get to know the needs & wants of our customers and develop a customised programme of local marketing activities, supported by our central marketing team.
- Develop our incredible Toptracer® Range experience!
- Support the golf academy team to deliver an exciting programme of lessons and activities to our local community.
- Develop a quality catering service in our family-friendly clubhouse.
- You’ll have an interest in golf and a good understanding of the needs and wants of the golf consumer.
- Previous experience in a management role.
- A good understanding of golf operations.
- Marketing savvy, with an ability to figure out what’s best for your customers.
- Most importantly, you’ll be results driven, understand quality and have an appetite to always raise the bar further.
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
- Excellent salary and generous bonus scheme.
- Free use of Glendale Golf Courses, free gym membership for you and a nominated person/employee discount portal/company sick pay/career progression and more!
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Parkwood Leisure Holdings Ltd Group are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.