Self employed – huge earning potential
London Airlinks Golf Course is opening this summer and we’re looking for qualified golf coaches to join our new academy team.
Located near central London and just off from the M4, there’s a daily passing trade of over 130,000 commuters. With a high-tech floodlit Toptracer® Range, short game area and brand new 18-hole golf course, this is heck of an opportunity to develop a successful coaching business with very high earning potential.
Our coaches must be either PGA or EGTF qualified. As a self-employed person you will have freedom to set your working hours around your life.
We pay very generous commission and provide free marketing support and branded apparel.
London Airlinks Golf Course is set to become one of Europe’s most popular golf destinations. Our mission is to get more people to try, learn and love golf.
Want to join us? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an intial conversation.
Summary of duties:
- Delivering a range of personal and group lessons and coaching programmes in line with our academy strategy.
- Supporting our ‘GO GOLFING™’ initiative to help more people in the community to enjoy the physical and mental health benefits of golf.
- Occasional outreach activities.
- Supporting our marketing strategies by providing content for videos, social media etc.
- Brand ambassors for Glendale Golf.
- PGA or EGTF qualified.
- Current DBS clearance.
- Hold personal liability insurance for coaching activities.
- Experience in coaching people at all skill levels & experience.
- IT savvy.
- Energetic, with excellent communication skills.
- Able to work hours in line with a typical hospitality business.
- A desire to learn and have an understanding of what amazing customer service looks like.
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
- Very generous commission on 100% of your gross lesson sales.
- Highly effective marketing support with access to a wide audience of golfers.
- Free Callaway® coaching apparel.
- High earning potential at one of Europe’s busiest golf locations.