The Prime Minister announced that the COVID Roadmap is on track and easing of most restrictions will go ahead on Monday 19th July. Glendale Golf will be taking a gradual approach to returning to pre-COVID conditions and we anticipate further changes over the coming weeks, so thank you for your understanding and support during this transition.
Read our FAQs below for further information, but the key changes are:
- Clubhouse bar & restaurants will be open as normal and customers can eat & drink indoors or out without restrictions, however we will continue to arrange our dining spaces to encourage social distancing.
- We advise customers to continue wearing face coverings in the clubhouses, especially for indoor functions or events. Please respect that our staff will continue to wear face coverings in public areas and will be observing social distancing as before.
- Buggies, club rental and range loan clubs will return as normal.
- Centres will continue to be cashless.
- All course furniture (flagsticks, bunker rakes & ball washers) will return to normal use.
- We are continuing an enhanced programme of cleaning and sanitising of frequent touch points. Hand sanitiser stations will remain in place.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue consider the risks associated with COVID when meeting others.