Driving range open 13th September
The major project to upgrade our driving range is now complete and it reopened on 13th September. Here’s a summary of what we’ve done:
- Equipped with new, more powerful LED floodlights and will be open 10am to 7pm.
- Our previous driving range consisted of two seperate buildings. We’ve ‘connected’ them together with a concrete pad, which has created two additional bays.
- The new building is much more spacious and airey than before.
- Dividers, mats, flooring and bay lighting have been replaced with new.
- A new ball dispenser building has been constructed adjacent to the range entrance. This will house the latest dispener technology, including contactless payment and preloaded swipe cards.
- Quality range balls from top brands Srixon™ and Volvik™
- A new pathway has been constructed from the clubhouse, featuring uplift lighting.
In addition to the above works, a short game area is being constructed alongside the range and will include floodlit chipping greens and practice bunkers and will be ready later this year.
This six-figure investment is part of several major improvement projects across our six Glendale Golf Centres. The finished product will result in one of the finest practice facilities in Essex.
If you have any queries about the project please don’t hesitate to contact us.