Part Time – Permanent
From £11 per hour
Following a £multi-million investment by Glendale Golf, we are now assembling a new team at London Airlinks Golf Course, West London – ready for opening in summer 2023.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone that prefers the great outdoors, instead of being tied to an office. As the Golf Driving Range Operative, you’ll be responsible for keeping our Toptracer® Range and Buggy Fleet running smoothly and looking great.
No previous experience necessary as you’ll receive comprehensive training.
Our next generation Toptracer® Range features the latest technology, including an automated ball collection and grass mowing system.
16 hours per week with flexible start/finish times.
- Checking range ball levels are adequate and carrying out occasional ball collections around the edge of the range outfield.
- Weekly maintenance checks of the ball collection robots, keeping them clean and free of debris.
- Preparing rental buggies & clubs for customers, including a weekly jet wash of the buggy fleet.
- Keeping the clubhouse and Toptracer® Range tidy & well-presented.
- Empty bins on the golf course and clubhouse. Check car parks, walkways and all areas around the clubhouse are free of litter.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes :-
- Enthusiastic individual who has an eye for detail.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open and honest.
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
- An attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Company pension scheme
- Staff uniform
- Free use of Glendale Golf Courses, free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / career progression and more.
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.