Full Time & Part Time Opportunities – Permanent
From £23,000 per annum (prorate)
Following a £multi-million investment by Glendale Golf, we are now assembling a new team at London Airlinks Golf Course, West London – ready for opening in summer 2023.
As a Golf Duty Manager, you’ll make sure that every customer has the very best experience. You’ll lead from the front, understand how to motivate your team and have an eye for quality.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, we welcome applications from candidates with experience in other industries. An understanding of golf is desirable, but not essential.
This role has excellent growth potential, with many of our Duty Managers progressing to Operations Manager or Centre Manager roles within the Parkwood Group, which includes golf courses, leisure centres, theatres and outdoor activity centres.
- Line management responsibility for the Golf Services Team.
- Coach and mentor for the Golf Services Team, helping to deliver training sessions and workshops.
- Key support role for the Centre Manager, deputising in her/his absence.
- Health & safety lead while on shift.
- Keyholder duties including opening and closing the premises.
- End of shift procedures including till reconciliation.
- Checking-in, welcoming and serving customers arriving for the golf course, Toptracer® Range, bar and cafe.
- Coordinating the bar & cafe services.
- Using the online booking system to manage tee times, lessons & range users.
- Preparing rental buggies & clubs for customers.
- Keeping the clubhouse and Toptracer® Range tidy & well-presented
In addition to having the appropriate customer service knowledge and skills for the position the successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes :-
- Enthusiastic individual who has an eye for detail.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Open and honest.
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
- An attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Company pension scheme
- Vocational qualifications including GCMA Principles of Golf Club Management
- Staff uniform
- Weekend working on a rota system
- Free use of Glendale Golf Courses, free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / career progression and more.
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to email@example.com
Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.