Richmond Park Golf Course/London Airlinks Golf Course
Up to £34,000 per annum
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Sales Operations Manager to join our golf team.
Based at our offices in the beautiful setting of Richmond Park, you’ll be responsible for maximising sales performance at our London based golf locations: Richmond Park Golf Course and London Airlinks Golf Course, which opened in May this year.
As an ambassador for our brand values, you’ll understand the importance of quality and continual improvement. You’ll develop our green fee, driving range and golf academy services, in addition to our range of flexible Loyaltee™ memberships.
If you’re passionate about golf and want to play a major part in shaping the future of our business then we want to hear from you!
This is a permanent role, 40 hours per week to include weekends and shifts to match the peak times of our golf business.
- Support the day to day operations at one of Europe’s most popular golf destinations.
- Play a major role in delivering the very best customer & member experience in line with our quality standards.
- Day to day management of our online tee booking and membership systems.
- Track & respond to high volume of customer enquiries through multiple channels.
- Achieve Loyaltee™ member acquisition and retention targets.
- Proactive role in the development of our driving ranges and coaching services.
- Organise events such as our highly popular Loyaltee™ Opens.
- Deputising for the Centre Manager.
- A background in leisure, golf or hospitality.
- IT savvy.
- Energetic, with excellent communication skills.
- Openly receives feedback.
- Able to work shifts to suit the needs of a typical hospitality business.
- You will have strong leadership qualities, a desire to learn and have an understanding of what amazing customer service looks like.
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
- An attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Company pension scheme
- Callaway® branded staff apparel
- Free use of Glendale Golf Courses, free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / career progression and more.
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.