Full Time & Part Time – Permanent
From £11 per hour
Would you like a job working in golf? Then we’ve got a fantastic opportunity, available immediately!
Following a £multi-million investment by Glendale Golf, we are now assembling a new team at London Airlinks Golf Course, West London – ready for opening in summer 2023. The modern facilities include a bar, cafe and Toptracer® Range.
Previous experience in leisure or hospitality is advantageous but not essential. Much more important is a friendly attitude and bags of enthusiasm.
We have both full and part time positions available, with flexible hours.
- Checking-in golfers at reception and the first tee
- Booking tee times and using tills
- Bar & cafe serving duties
- Preparing rental buggies for customers
- Keeping the clubhouse and driving range clean & well-presented
In addition to having the appropriate customer service knowledge and skills for the position the successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes :-
- Enthusiastic individual who has an eye for detail.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open and honest.
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
- An attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Company pension scheme
- Staff uniform
- Free use of Glendale Golf Courses, free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / career progression and more.
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to email@example.com
Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.